Friday, 6 February 2009

Egyptian Adventure Card Number 1


This is the first of the Egyptian cards that I have planned for this year, they will all be made using the Egyptian Adventure CD-ROM which is in the Explorer Series from Joanna Sheen. This one has been made for a friend of ours named David. Again I am miles in front with the making as his birthday isn't until November this year. These days I have to make while I have the inspiration. The images and backing paper have been printed on photographic paper and mounted on Gold mirri card. I am afraid the picture doesn't give it justice. It looks quite pale which it isn't.
Thank you for looking.

7 comments:

  1. So sumptuous ... I am sure he will be well pleased with it. Great work.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Card, I love all things Egyptian. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card Cathy, I'm sure he'll be thrilled with it. How nice to find something that is suitable for those pesky men LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous card Cathy, I love the Egyptian things as well
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Cathy. It's always hard to come up with something original for the men!! You've done it though! Love the colours. Love Lynne. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy I love the card it does very well for a man.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card Cathy. I love the richness of the colours and your use of the images.

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete