Monday, 16 February 2009

"Daisy" From Sugar Nellie


This card has been made using the rubber stamp "Daisy" by Elisabeth Bell from Sugar Nellie. It is a very cute range of stamps and is the first time I have used a stamp from this range. I used paper from my stash, sorry I don't know the name or design as it was an off cut. I have watercoloured it by using Twinkling H20's. Colours in the picture do not do it justice, her hair is a golden colour but it isn't showing it up. The ribbon is from American Crafts from QVC. The flower is from Joanna Sheen website. Finished off with a peel off for the greeting.

8 comments:

  1. smashing card Cathy as are all your cards,sorry ive not blogged lately been very busy with my course but all finished now!!
    love your choice of colouring and layout
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty Cathy. I just love Daisy. One of my favourite stamps. See you soon
    Love Lynne. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous isn't she Cathy I have this one and used her a couple of times you have coloured her really well and the card is quite stunning.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Cathy, I just love Daisy, she's been out of stock for a long time
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a Sugar Nellie card last week- this one was sold out :( but I got the one of a little girl and a bunny. I'm using it on Easter cards. 2 done so far. Must get round to putting them on my blog.... :)

    She is very nice, very cute but not too "twee" if you know what I mean :)

    Hey have you noticed the daffodils are starting to come up??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo!
    I mean a Sugar Nellie STAMP!
    STAMP!
    Not card!
    Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just catching up Cathy!
    I love the cards you've been making especially little Daisy, how sweet is she?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Sugar Nellie stamps too Cathy. Its such a pretty card. Well Done. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete