Monday, 22 December 2008

Two Cute Companions Stamp Cards




This is the first time I have used any of the stamps from this range. They are made by Crafters Companions and are designed by Jayne Nestorenko who is a lovely lady. The first one is from the Wonderful News stamp set and the other one is Especially for You. Both cards I have used my Cuttlebug machine and embossing folder and cutting dies to do the background. I have used a mixture of Lyra Aquacolor water colour crayons and Twinkling H20's to colour the images.

2 comments:

  1. Love your cute companion cards in fact I have been looking at all your creations and they are all beautiful. I have been tempted by the cute companion stamps myself but I still have some messy rabbit to collect.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. I just love those little mice. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete