Friday, 5 December 2008

The Proximidade Award!!!!

On the 24th November I was honoured to be given a Proximidade award by Ann, unfortunately I have not been into the blogs lately due to being so busy and I have only just had time to catch up on all the lovely blogs that are about.


The award has such a great sentiment behind it and here is what it says:This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger’s aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger’s who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.The ladies I would like to pass this on to in my turn are (in no particluar order)

Beryl
Do
Chrissie
Lavender
Wendy
Louly
Jane
Rita

All of these lovely ladies richly deserve this award.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me Cathy, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much from me too ... much appreciated.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! What a sweetie you are. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hullo!

    I have really enjoyed browsing your blog this evening! I'm a bit under the weather so decided to sit in under a blanket and browse blogger with a cuppa hot chocolate :)
    What were the chances of finding ANOTHER crafty blog from Colchester? WOW! I shall have to put a link to you on my blog -hope that's ok?- so that I remember to come back!!!

    I am new to crafty stuff so maybe if you know of any good local-ish shops you could pass the tips on to me!!!

    Best wishes,

    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-You Cathy for thinking of me. To-day I have left you a little surprise on my blog. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award Hun, ive had so much going on and havnt even had the chance to check my fav bloggs, iwill now make the time to get back to it. Thanks again Do xx

    ReplyDelete