Monday, 22 December 2008



Iwas given this award by Rita on the 17th December but I have only just had time to go into her blog and see it. Thank you Rita I am honoured and not sure if I deserve it as there are so many lovely blogs about.

I now have to forward on to 5 people which is hard but I am sending this award to jamie Lorraine Suzanne Nicola Jay . So now I have to follow the rules, which are:Link to whoever gave you the award and pass it on and link to 5 others.You also have to write down 5 things you are addicted to!

1. Joanna Sheen CDROM's

2. Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit Stamps.

3. Cute Companions Stamps.

4. My Cuttlebug Machine.

5. My Computer so I can view other peoples blogs and post on the Joanna Sheen forum.

Have a great Christmas everyone.

Cathy xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Well Kathy, your award is well deserved as your blog and your creations are gorgeous!
    I've just spent a lovely time browsing through whilst having a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, thank you so much for the award, I'm honored.
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a happy and safe New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy!
    Just popped by to wish you a very happy, healthy and creative New Year.

    ReplyDelete