Monday, 22 December 2008

Hubby and Daddy Christmas cards







Hi Folks, I am sorry not to have been around for so long. I have tried to keep abreast of other peoples blogs but haven't done much with my own. I think I am finally ready for Christmas. These two cards I have added to my blog were made for my husband from me and the other one from his baby(D'Arcy our cat). They couldn't be added before as one he is the photographer and two he is one of the few husbands that looks at his wife's blog. The one from me was made using the Pamela West collection CDROM from Joanna Sheen. The one from D'Arcy was made using the Enchanted Christmas CDROM from Joanna Sheen. I hope you all have a great Christmas and I wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Cathy you have been busy hun,Love the cross stitch card,and hubbys card has got the wow factor
    Happy Christmas

    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete