Monday, 22 December 2008

Daughter's Crossstitch Card.


Our clever daughter sent this lovely Crossstitch card to us this Christmas. She has just started doing Crossstitch and this is her first Christmas card. She has become very interested in doing lots of different Arts and Crafts as well as cooking since moving to France where her and her husband have settled in very well. She was always interested in art and produced some lovely pictures but has extended her interests. I am very proud of her she has done well for herself.

2 comments:

  1. Just hitting the next button and here I am.
    The photos are wonderful.
    Its such a nice experience to visit your blog.


    Wishing You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Beautiful is that card. I love my Cross-Stitch too Cathy ,but I have never done a card. Top Marks to your daughter. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete